Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: its Jdub

Private

its Jdub

all my TAT and FAF clan guys started this in 2010, hello again you assclowns lol.. you guys have turned this place in too a great site.... do people still use TS to talk yeah im that old... 2142 still the best game ever for me and the great people i got to meet from it.. so any of you reading this message me would love to shoot the **** again... been rebuilding my pc it kinda works

Welcome back! Nope, TS is history... you can reach us on the forums or the Discord once your a VIP.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Last edited by J-Dub; 08-29-2021 at 05:41 PM.

Your link you sent isn't working.

Try Uploading via Imgur.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    over 10yrs ago we started under a name that websites down and AJ started later.. here is some old skool videos we did in the day

BC2 HACKCHEATGAMEFROOBS V3.wmv - YouTube

its Jdub
    Welcome back.... Assuming you're here for the trusted user cheats :-)

The application to become a trusted user is here - https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBiz View Post
    Welcome back.... Assuming you're here for the trusted user cheats :-)

The application to become a trusted user is here - https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php
    man not really, here to talk to old buddys.. only really play rust now days.. my bot days are over man

Ugh hey man 97% of them are gone but myself and promag but we are crazy busy now days not like it used to be man.

Good seeing you hit me up on my skype if you have it.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    Ugh hey man 97% of them are gone but myself and promag but we are crazy busy now days not like it used to be man.

Good seeing you hit me up on my skype if you have it.
    no prob
    Last edited by MULISHA; 08-31-2021 at 12:51 PM.

I got you