Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Just another PUBG hopeful checking in!

Private

Just another PUBG hopeful checking in!

Hey, Aimjunkies!

My name is Cgunner91 and I am 25 years old, been a gamer/hacker since the SNES days lol. I was referred here by one of your YouTube videos showcasing an ESP for Player Unknown's Battlegrounds, so I became very interested in purchasing the hack. I can understand that if there is a significant waitlist/whitelist and that it is currently not open. BUt, I shall be eagerly awaiting to see any updates for openings! In the meantime, I'll be lurking about in the forums. Thanks for having me.

- Cgunner91
    Last edited by Cgunner91; 06-16-2017 at 03:18 AM.

No problem welcome to Aim Junkies sir !! We are glad to have you yes there is a long list of people waiting to get into the PUBG private cheat but due to applications being down the process is on hold hopefully we can get it working soon but right now we have no ETA at this time.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by FunFlyz View Post
    No problem welcome to Aim Junkies sir !! We are glad to have you yes there is a long list of people waiting to get into the PUBG private cheat but due to applications being down the process is on hold hopefully we can get it working soon but right now we have no ETA at this time.
    No worries. Good luck to you guys!

Just another PUBG hopeful checking in! Gunrunner's Avatar
    Welcome to AimJunkies! Keep checking back on the application status!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Noob here not sure different between public private cheats but get the jist of it. question is does this mean the hack will never go public again? or is like in a testing phase and will come out one day? thanx for the answers to follow!

Just another PUBG hopeful checking in! JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    The cheat will remain private.

I want to buy a cheat on PUBG

Just another PUBG hopeful checking in! JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    You will need to wait for applications to open sir. There is no ETA as to when they will open.

Question answered.

/closed