Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LF2M CS:GO Hack Team

Quote Originally Posted by cvbnm View Post
    AJ has been banned in previous VAC waves though?
    I'm not saying it's detected now, but it's definitely possible in the future, anyone cheating should expect that you might be VAC banned at some point. Comes with the territory.
    As of right now our cheat is and has been undetected by VAC. Only way to get banned is through overwatch (by getting reported)!

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuno View Post
    As of right now our cheat is and has been undetected by VAC. Only way to get banned is through overwatch (by getting reported)!
    Lol. I completely disagree. The VAC ban which surfaced not too long ago. Had my 1st hacking account banned. It wasn't an OW either. It was from the VAC ban wave. The coder went back into business and (idk the exact word) patched the cheat for AJ. Now it is undetected.

How do I know I was not OW? Because I was ONLY banned AFTER the VAC ban wave arrived.

However, if I am wrong please correct me. If I was OW let me know because I do remember CS:GO cheat was down when the VAC ban wave arrived a few months ago. Why would the cheat be down if users were only OW?
    Last edited by ProHackz123; 07-06-2016 at 05:56 PM.

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by ProHackz123 View Post
    Lol. I completely disagree. The VAC ban which surfaced not too long ago. Had my 1st hacking account banned. It wasn't an OW either. It was from the VAC ban wave. The coder went back into business and (idk the exact word) patched the cheat for AJ. Now it is undetected.

How do I know I was not OW? Because I was ONLY banned AFTER the VAC ban wave arrived.

However, if I am wrong please correct me. If I was OW let me know because I do remember CS:GO cheat was down when the VAC ban wave arrived a few months ago. Why would the cheat be down if users were only OW?
    Sir, please know that our cheats Are Not Undetectable But at the time being they are Undetected. If Valve releases a major update today then theirs a possibility our cheat dose not work or is detected as our Coder would need to make changes in the code. I can not assure you if our cheat was the cost of your ban or if you have gotten Over-watched as Valve delays there bans up to 7 days.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by AFluffyTeddy View Post
    Sir, please know that our cheats Are Not Undetectable But at the time being they are Undetected. If Valve releases a major update today then theirs a possibility our cheat dose not work or is detected as our Coder would need to make changes in the code. I can not assure you if our cheat was the cost of your ban or if you have gotten Over-watched as Valve delays there bans up to 7 days.
    Yes I am aware of this. It's a risk we all have taken and I am aware of this.

Sergeant
    Forum Moderator Since: 08/06/2016

Sergeant
    Still looking for more people. It would be nice if you're EST time zone. I've added a few people... but either in-game or never respond when messaged ._.

Lance Corporal
    I never heard Aimjunkies detected most providers are Matchmaking Detected since the last VAC Wave
    no

Staff Sergeant
    I have never been banned using AJ csgo cheat, It how you play.
    Regards.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by xXDefragXx View Post
    I have never been banned using AJ csgo cheat, It how you play.
    Regards.
    Really? Just to clarify it for myself- are you saying even in the most recent VAC wave bans. You were not banned? Only 1 out of 2 of my hacking accounts was banned. The one which was not banned I only used 5% aim assist with 1.0 FOV.

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by ProHackz123 View Post
    Really? Just to clarify it for myself- are you saying even in the most recent VAC wave bans. You were not banned? Only 1 out of 2 of my hacking accounts was banned. The one which was not banned I only used 5% aim assist with 1.0 FOV.
    Some people haven't played those days so they didn't got banned. Sometimes that's how VAC works, sometimes you are banned in a few days/weeks/months after as they are all delayed.
    Last edited by Terminator201; 07-17-2016 at 05:01 PM.