Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Mr. Bacon

Private First Class

Cool Mr. Bacon

Hey Aimjunkies!

Just wanted to give a little introduction here since i might hang around for a while.
    So yea. I go by the name Macbacon. (Have been my gamertag since 2006). I used to be apart of the hacking community ******** and was that since 2012 but they have slowly died out i am afraid. So i decided to look for a new community.

The first other community i decided to join was basically a all our scammer (I wont be telling names because i am not really familiar with rules about that) But they basically scammed everyone who bought their PUBG cheat. You use it in one match gets banned and when you try to talk about it then they ban you on the site like "Nothing ever happened".

Then i found AimJunkies. Bit afraid of the same thing to happen but i have only been met with really lovely and friendly people so far. Also real undetected cheats.

I work in the IT industri so i basically help people out of their computer problems on a daily basis. When i am at home i am mostly tending to a GTA V Modding Community i own have been doing for some time now.

Everything else i spend on yea. Cheating in games! (Not all games though.)

Anyways really glad to be here!

Staff Sergeant
    Welcome to aimjunkies sir

Private First Class
    Thanks Buddy!

Welcome to AJs! Thank you for your patronage and loyalty! We're always here to help if needed.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map