Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: My Introduction

Private

My Introduction

Hello everyone!

I guess I made this account a pretty long time ago, but I've never really interacted on these forums before. My original account is probably even older tbh, but I have no idea what the username or email would be. Aimjunkies is actually the first cheat provider I've ever used. I bought the CS:GO cheat from aimjunkies and that's really what got me into cheating in video games. As the years have passed I've used other providers for my cheats, which I'm beginning to genuinely regret.

Back before they added BattlEye to Tarkov, I was happily cheating in that game. In recent years, however, I've been struggling to find a reliable private cheat provider. I've been a member at one of these providers in particular since 2019, lowkey desperately waiting for an invite. I've realized now though that even after all my efforts to make myself stand out in their community, I've been ignored. This is what inspired me to introduce myself here. These forums are quite a bit quieter than what I'm used to, so hopefully there might be a bit more genuine interaction.

My main goal is to find an honest and reliable private cheat provider. Some games I have interest in are War Thunder, Escape From Tarkov, Rust, and potentially R6S. All of these games have strong anti-cheats, and I am not interested in getting myself HWID banned. I refuse to use any cheat in these games that isn't private. I understand that in order to gain access to these cheat subscriptions, I need to build trust with the community. I'm looking forward to making myself known around here, and hopefully finding my private cheat provider after all this time.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by boiiii View Post
    My original account is probably even older tbh, but I have no idea what the username or email would be.
    So it turns out, my original account was even older. I'm not sure if having multiple accounts is allowed so I don't mind deactivating one of them, but seeing as this account is older I'm definitely going to be using it, not boiiii.

Anyways, you'll probably be seeing me around the forums.

As long as your the legitimate owner then that is fine.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    I sure am I made both of these accounts, but it's been long enough that I can say I don't remember doing so. I think I was locked out of this one at one point hence why I have multiple accounts in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Alprazolam View Post
    So it turns out, my original account was even older. I'm not sure if having multiple accounts is allowed so I don't mind deactivating one of them, but seeing as this account is older I'm definitely going to be using it, not boiiii.

Anyways, you'll probably be seeing me around the forums.

remember the AGE of your account isn't as important as your actual use of our cheats... IF your account is 100 years old and you've never used any of our cheats, then you might as well not apply for trusted user. The key is not just being on the forums and making posts, it's using our cheats..

Welcome to AJs.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Hey I wonder how to become a trusted member

Quote Originally Posted by mocdad View Post
    Hey I wonder how to become a trusted member
    In the future, we would appreciate it if you did not hijack other people's threads.... The answer you seek is in the forums.

https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php