Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: My introduction -Detox-

Private First Class

Cool My introduction -Detox-

-Detox- here, I am new to this community but not to cheating

I've been cheating in online games since Diablo 1, the most fun I have while cheating is of course in shooters I spent a lot of my time cheating on rainbow six rogue spear I miss those days such good times :smile:

I also love to "Bot" on MMO's like Diablo 3, World of Warcraft and FFXIV.

I am thinking of getting a cheat here from AJ as I want to apply for trusted user status that Apex is calling my name

Might redownload an older shooter and just rage like maybe battlefield 4 HMMMM Anyone else here have battlefield 4 and wanna rage with me lol?

My introduction -Detox- DingDing's Avatar
    Welcome to AJ's!! I am sure you will enjoy your time here. If you ever need any assistance do not hesitate to reach out to us on Teamspeak, Live Chat or the Forums, we are availible 24/7. Have Fun !!!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

My introduction -Detox- Gunrunner's Avatar
    Welcome to AJ's! We're here 24/7 to provide support if needed!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map