Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: New guy, i got an interesting question, how safe are your cheats?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New guy, i got an interesting question, how safe are your cheats?

New guy, i got an interesting question, how safe are your cheats?

I found the page on a website as someone cited that aimjunkies is a website for the ''mass'' they dont have any protection from major anti cheat games like eac, battleeye ect. Nevertheless i want to hear your opinion as a customer are we safe?

I come from a website that provide cheats discretly, with excellent support even if you where very bad at pc, and therefore i wish to keep it secret (like i will with this webpage) the site that im talking about offers cheats for fifa 23 24 and has some people that pay a large amount of money so they are invested more on those games and offering no oportunity for a gamer like me to jump from game to game from cheats to cheats and dominate. I had the chance to experience some of their cheats, but the games i play more, are missing the cheats. They dont give importance to games that are not popular. Nevertheless i tried to find another provider and i stumbled into here. I dont mind paying more as long as i get a better harder cheat to brake. Unless i do something stupid and i end up being reported. By paying more you provide for 2 coders to work not 1, thereore a better job being done in my opinion and so on.
    Last edited by Enea; 10-27-2023 at 07:12 AM.