Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: New here to AimJunkies. And also first Bitcoin purchase. Help appreciated

Private

New here to AimJunkies. And also first Bitcoin purchase. Help appreciated

Hello all, I am new to AimJunkies.
    I was wanting to purchase the Warhammer 40,000: Darktide VIP Access. There seems to be a 15% discount coupon going on right now if I purchase with Bitcoin. I have never bought anything on here yet, and also never purchased anything with crypto. I have made a Cash App account and was going to buy the bitcoin on there in just a sec, but I wanted to make sure that Cash App would work as a place/wallet to send bitcoin to you guys from. Again, having not purchased anything with bitcoin, I see that at the purchase screen there is a QR code. Would I just scan the Bitcoin QR code and send from Cash app, and it would know that it is this account (Dopper97) who is sending the funds? (I assume the QR code is likely unique and therefore would be specifically linked to the purchase on my AimJunkies account, but again just want to make sure I'm not missing something before I send 30$ worth of bitcoin somewhere). Thank you in advance.

New here to AimJunkies. And also first Bitcoin purchase. Help appreciated MULISHA's Avatar
    Hi you need to setup wallet first before you can purchase anything with bitcoin. You know we also accept stripe which takes all major credit cards?
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Hey MULISHA. Thanks for the reply.
    It seems after looking it up, CashApp does act like a bitcoin wallet (Can buy/sell send/receive Bitcoin). However, I just wanted to make sure that it was a wallet that would work in this case. That may not be answerable unless you guys have prior knowledge of people sending bitcoin to your address via CashApp. But I wanted to ask in case you guys knew.

Lance Corporal
    Welcome to the club and happy gaming!

New here to AimJunkies. And also first Bitcoin purchase. Help appreciated MULISHA's Avatar
    Hi you have access have fun
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map