Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: New here, need help

Private

New here, need help

Hi, my name is Dallas and i want to buy the isle envrima cheat however when i tried to look at the cheat status it couldnt load the page
    so i am unsure if the cheat is up

Welcome to AJ's.

I see you found your way around the forums. There is a game section for all cheats and if you need support, make use of the games forum section. Support requests anywhere else will just be closed.

I hope you have loads of fun here!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private

thankyou for the reply

Im sorry im having trouble at the moment, ive tried to follow the instructions as well as i can however i uninstalled the update that you guys said wont work with it the KB one, does that mean i need to redo everything again?

Private

a

can i trouble you to do a live chat with me or something, im not computer savy and im sorry for that

First thing you need to learn around here is to ask for assistance in the correct place. This is your introduction thread and not for support. Make a post in this section, explain you issue in detail and you will get support: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f1064/

//Closed
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map