Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: How Are You Guys?

Private

How Are You Guys?

Hello all, i am new and would like to say hi to all. I am Percy, i am from Southeast Asia, i am 36 years old and i just got marriage last November haaa. My wife is young and we do not plan to have kid [she does not want] . Anyway i will get to main point:

I have questions; because i am new here, i also read some threads already. Since games which i wana play [must be trusted] so i must wait. But:
    - Your account must be at least 90 days old. <===I will wait
    - You must have an active subscription or had an active subscription in the last 90 days. <== Can i buy vip after 90 days and about to apply for games?
    - You must actively use the cheats during the 90 day period. <===Can i do this after i get vip and apply for games?

Games: Division 2, Dauntless.
    Game, i hope we will have later: Dungeon Fighter Online.

thank you for reading my post and hello again.

How Are You Guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by percy1105 View Post
    Hello all, i am new and would like to say hi to all. I am Percy, i am from Southeast Asia, i am 36 years old and i just got marriage last November haaa. My wife is young and we do not plan to have kid [she does not want] . Anyway i will get to main point:

I have questions; because i am new here, i also read some threads already. Since games which i wana play [must be trusted] so i must wait. But:
    - Your account must be at least 90 days old. <===I will wait
    - You must have an active subscription or had an active subscription in the last 90 days. <== Can i buy vip after 90 days and about to apply for games?
    - You must actively use the cheats during the 90 day period. <===Can i do this after i get vip and apply for games?

Games: Division 2, Dauntless.
    Game, i hope we will have later: Dungeon Fighter Online.

thank you for reading my post and hello again.
    Hello, welcome to Aimjunkies.

You have to use cheats for 90 days, actively use cheats for 90 days sir. Afterwards, you can apply and see what the admin says. It's also good for you due to the fact that Division 2 and Dauntless are not released yet, so you have time to meet the requirements if you you wish.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

How Are You Guys? JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    If you didn't use the cheats how do I know you can be trusted? If there was no requirement like that what's the point of trusted. Any AC dev or developer could make another account and wait 90 days. It's called keeping my users and staff safe. No history, and I will never let you trusted. Sorry.

/closed