Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A ravenous girl

Corporal

A ravenous girl

Sending greetings out to all.

The call me the ravenous one for what reason I really don't know

It's a pleasure to be a part of the aimjunkie family -- thanks for everything.

You'll be hearing from me as soon as I figure out things.

Peace.

Gunnery Sergeant
    Hello, ravenous =). Welcome to AimJunkies and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenous_girl View Post
    Sending greetings out to all.

The call me the ravenous one for what reason I really don't know

It's a pleasure to be a part of the aimjunkie family -- thanks for everything.

You'll be hearing from me as soon as I figure out things.

Peace.
    It's a pleasure to meet you!
    If you ever need anything in the future just ask

First Sergeant
    Greetings and welcome to AimJunkies! Enjoy your time here

Lance Corporal
    Welcome to AJ and welcome to the VIP squad! What kind of cheats did you get?

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    Welcome to AJ and welcome to the VIP squad! What kind of cheats did you get?
    'Sup, Zed? I got WF and BFBC2. I like the Warface Co-op and as far as BFBC2, I haven't used it yet.

I've learned a lot from using the assistance. Even though I haven't been using the Launcher due to its present updating process, I guess in my mind I'm still using it and as a result, I've got better and that's is totally weird! L M A O At any rate ...

I don't call these launchers cheats. Too me I see them as NLPs (neurolinguistic programmers). If I use this program for 30 days, I will no doubt (in my mind) think that I'm still using it and my progress will increase on its own. Using it for team kills and etc., is cheating. I don't play versus or clan wars. I play Co-Op or Single Player.

First Sergeant
    Doesn't co-op and single player get boring? xD

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by xtwix2x View Post
    Doesn't co-op and single player get boring? xD
    Not to me it doesn't.

I was invited to join in on a versus game. It was so confusing seeing everyone running around, sliding, getting blown up and such. Everytime I spawned in, I was blown to pieces before I could make it inches out the area.

So no, coop and single isn't boring. Its fun because in co-op you have to be as a team with everyone working together.

Well, things will probably change once I get brave enough to start playing against others in a versus setting. Right now, I'm a "scardy cat" lol

First Sergeant
    Lol gotta take chances

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by xtwix2x View Post
    Lol gotta take chances
    You guys are so cool when you're ingame. Like pros!

I see y'all standing right in the midst of gunfire, taking it every where on your body ... just firing away ... 2,000 bullets into one bot...and there you are, bleeding profusely -- blood splatters everywhere. Sometimes, I laugh so hard my stomach feels as though I've done 150 sit-ups. LMAO

I gotta get really good first. I want to look good when I point the trigger. I want to look like one of the Expendibles .. either Jason Statham or Dolph Lundren when I'm ingame. lol