Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Reluctantly....

Private

Reluctantly....

Hello to one and all. I'm asking myself why I'm here and I replied to myself:
    I started playing war thunder about 2 months ago, really enjoyed the flight mode and played many arcade battles. I shot a few down and got shot down. Of course most of the time it was against AI opponents and I got through thousands of rounds of ammo, most of which missed their targets. Then something terrible happened, I got to about level 6. Suddenly, there were real people in my arcade battles and while I seemed to be shooting at thin air, my opponents seemed to be able to destroy my planes with a few shots.
    I'm not a massive game junkie but I recognised a pattern which I have come across before, in games like ET, AvP and so on.
    It was pretty obvious that most of these online players are using aimbots, so here I am, deciding whether to level the playing field.

Welcome to AJ's

I am sure you will enjoy your stay here with us! You might just enjoy it !!!

Let us know if there is anything here that you need assistance with should you decide to buy.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map