Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Returning for Tarkov baby

Returning for Tarkov baby

Cool Returning for Tarkov baby

I don't know how long it's been up for but I miss the days where I messed with friends and enemies alike with tarkov's esp. I need to become trusted first it seems so wish me luck with that, but I recall a time I was talking to a group of mates while I was tracking them, shooting near them and release all types of ordinance to freak them out. Listening to their reactions is priceless and messing with rando's is just as fun. I definetely miss the days where I could shape the experience for myself to my friends to enjoy their day a bit more and in the end, I never truly was able to reach that same standard without the esp.

I've played tarkov plenty with and without hacks and until there more content in the game I want enjoy the silly side of it, anyone here feel the same? Feel free to share your stories too

Returning for Tarkov baby Gunrunner's Avatar
    Welcome back! You've got tp meet the requirements for trusted.

To be considered for trusted you need to have multiple months of recent cheat usage, and your account must be in good standing. (IE: no disputes, disruptive, etc.) If you feel you meet these first requirements you can apply here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map