Thanks Thanks:  14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats everyone think on the new TRUSTED status?

Private

Whats everyone think on the new TRUSTED status?

I've been here off and on since 2016. Mainly because I was working alot and finishing college.

As I entered back into the gaming world I came to my favorite place! I noticed all of my favorite games are now only playable by trusted users... So that lead me to here, and while I'm here I wanted to know how everyone feels about trusted user status.

Personally, I think it's a great idea, because it will help us as a community be able to keep cheats alive and living longer because only certain folks can use the cheat reducing the amount of people who may exspose the cheat.

As I read up on how to become a trusted user, it really hit me how much cheats have changed over the years and how much more secure they are becoming.

Glad to be back. Let me know what you think!

Whats everyone think on the new TRUSTED status? Gunrunner's Avatar
    Welcome back! The "cheat" scene is ever changing in my opinion. Constant cat and mouse game. The trusted status helps us stay ahead of the AC as much as possible. While I know it can sometimes be a turn off because some folks just want to pay for the cheat and use it immediately, we are also protecting our cheat. There are many other sites out there that sell a cheat and it's not as secure or stable and typically costs a lot more than ours.

Hope yo see you around more often! As usual, let us know if you need anything!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post
    While I know it can sometimes be a turn off because some folks just want to pay for the cheat and use it immediately, we are also protecting our cheat. There are many other sites out there that sell a cheat and it's not as secure or stable and typically costs a lot more than ours.
    This is why i stay with AJ =) I've been here for some time and if i ever want a cheat for a game i always come here looking for it. If it's not here i think to myself... is it worth getting banned within a week?... nah.... So i just make a reflection on that...and don't cheat :P

These days i can't afford games like i did when i were worked. (living on pension) So AJ is great for me if i want to keep up with my younger friends that is better at games then me. AJ have helped me with that for a long time, and due to the trusted function i feel it is even more worth it to pay for a cheat here.
    Last edited by Katzuyu; 10-05-2021 at 02:01 PM.

Whats everyone think on the new TRUSTED status? JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Trusted has been going strong for over 2 1/2 years now. Dropping EAC and BE games monthly (almost weekly) for 7 months now as well.

Private
    Yeah I personally have never been banned using a cheat through AJ, and it’s crazy because their prices beat EVERYONE. And everyone knows the free cheats are just viruses.

Same here, been around for a few years, not 100% actively, but whenever I wanted a cheat I came here too. It's a very good idea to mantain everything more secure, agreed on that. I am sure detection rates of the anticheats went way lower than before this big change, right @Gunrunner? Thanks for everything u doing guys, very good job!

For me,

Trusted works like an absolute charm. The logic behind it is brilliant with the mitigating factor from ever having to worry about something going down due to external sources.
    Almost as if you've signed a waver to agree to use the services provided under the trusted status; revoking this would prevent you from ever being considered trusted again.

If the game you're looking for is trusted, I highly suggest working towards getting the status. May I say, not a single ban yet in any of the games I've purchased; that including not trusted status games too.

Quote Originally Posted by bobzergi View Post
    For me,

Trusted works like an absolute charm. The logic behind it is brilliant with the mitigating factor from ever having to worry about something going down due to external sources.
    Almost as if you've signed a waver to agree to use the services provided under the trusted status; revoking this would prevent you from ever being considered trusted again.

If the game you're looking for is trusted, I highly suggest working towards getting the status. May I say, not a single ban yet in any of the games I've purchased; that including not trusted status games too.
    Wow thank you for this. I am very motivated to work towards getting trusted after seeing this.

Private First Class
    Trusted status is an amazing concept actually, I've been using AJ since 2018 and haven't looked back since, never been banned either. Developers and team members are chill, helpful and understanding, just follow their guidance and you should be good to go!

Private
    I look forward to testing and trying out AJ! This thread on becoming trusted is helpful!