Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Whats up my fellow hackers!

Whats up my fellow hackers!

Hello!

Looking for a Gears 5 hack to be honest, saw this was the only place that had one! Hoping to try it out!

Quote Originally Posted by ih4cku View Post
    Hello!

Looking for a Gears 5 hack to be honest, saw this was the only place that had one! Hoping to try it out!
    Welcome to AJ! We do have one for trusted users only however, you don't meet the requirements, but you can work your up to if you want: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Whats up my fellow hackers! DingDing's Avatar
    Welcome to AJs, have fun!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Whats up my fellow hackers! Gunrunner's Avatar
    Welcome to AJs.. You'll need to become a trusted user before you're allowed to use the trusted user cheats. It can take a little bit of time but trust me it's worth it!