Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: 7 Days to die hack would be awesome!

Private

Lightbulb 7 Days to die hack would be awesome!

hey would u try to make an hack for 7 days to die? i know its not the newest game but still many players and a lot players who would love to have an runnig hack for this game, the last hack i got for the game was simply just an eac bypass combined with an changed cfg where u have access to the admin options like open the item menü or u can fly and stuff all things that are already implimentet in the game u just need to activate it , there is no need for aimbots or wall hacks just and changed file that everybody gets at unknowncheats for free , i think u should give it a try

7 Days to die hack would be awesome! Grev's Avatar
    Hey!,

Jason already answer to a suggestion like this; Request: 7 Days to Die Hack
    But anyways, I think what a cheat for 7dtd which works only in single player or without easy anti cheats (because you can desactive it in launcher option) could be cool. There are some private community servers modded whichs can´t run with EAC and also you can join with friends without EAC. It would be one more cheat to the variety that already exists and that are used for single player

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Grev View Post
    Hey!,

Jason already answer to a suggestion like this; Request: 7 Days to Die Hack
    But anyways, I think what a cheat for 7dtd which works only in single player or without easy anti cheats (because you can desactive it in launcher option) could be cool. There are some private community servers modded whichs can´t run with EAC and also you can join with friends without EAC. It would be one more cheat to the variety that already exists and that are used for single player
    ur right u can run the game without eac an use that in single player or unsecured servers but there is still a large pvp and pve community where u can join without eac and i know a lot ppl who would buy that , and as i saw u know how to bypass eac so i think it would be pretty ez for u guys

7 Days to die hack would be awesome! JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    This has been answered.

Request: 7 Days to Die Hack