Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: .....

Suggestion: FIX YOUR CHEATS :yuno:
    i tried several times now to buy cheats from u and there is always problem

bf3: aimbot is way off and only works perfect if you have 1 shot kill on and that will get you banned
    pVZ: crashes all the time coder has been told to fix but there is never a fix anyway the aimbot is way off the menu is buggy etc

i mean cmon guys

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDoomCake View Post
    Suggestion: FIX YOUR CHEATS :yuno:
    i tried several times now to buy cheats from u and there is always problem

bf3: aimbot is way off and only works perfect if you have 1 shot kill on and that will get you banned
    pVZ: crashes all the time coder has been told to fix but there is never a fix anyway the aimbot is way off the menu is buggy etc

i mean cmon guys
    The bf3 aimbot is great, if you want ti to be a lot more accurate then you will obviously look more obvious which will get you banned.
    The PVZ cheat is also working fine, we have a lot of customers using the cheat daily without any issues. I suggest you come on live support or teamspeak so the staff can help you fix your problem

yes the PVZ is working but it crashes all the time after 5 min

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDoomCake View Post
    yes the PVZ is working but it crashes all the time after 5 min
    As Nick explained, the PVZ cheat is fine. We have had no reports of people crashing. Please make sure you have completed EVERY step here: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare Common Fixes. If it still does not work. Please join our Livesupport or Teamspeak and we'll gladly fix your problem.

/Closed

Regards,
    Smart3857