Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: About the Cheat CS: GO

About the Cheat CS: GO

how does the cheat? it is a program or exe?

I can therefore also play ESL or public?

what what is meant by USB? runs the cheat on the USB device?
    Last edited by Der Klopfer; 10-17-2015 at 03:15 AM.

the cheat is a program you cannot use it for leagues. However, many customers do, but that is solely up to the customer's decision. We do not support leagues and you can definitely play with it in public in casual and competitive. If you do not over abuse. The software

It has to be ran on a USB flash drive or a hard drive that has journaling disabled. For instance, if you only have one hard drive you're going to need to put it on a USB flash drive and just because you have secondary drives does not necessarily mean that the drive is disabled journaling. The easy way to choose. This is for the loader to tell you if you have an available drive this does not include a disk drive.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

ok, understand my English is not so good; (I'm from Germany But why must the program on a USB stick.?

for protection :-)

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

OK. Are there any cheat codes for the ESL? or you know one? but will villt. dn try only times

No, I'm sorry we do not support leagues and I have no clue where to get one for leagues. I apologize

Regards