Hi. I would like to provide feedback after 1 week of usage.

Problems:
1) Vehicles ESP doesn't work. Crashing game.
2) Colors - The current target gets highlighted as green by default. It is good with enemies, but not with friendly, otherwise easy to team-kill.
Please update this functionality to be like: Only enemies' colors change once it is close to your crosshair.
3) Radar size, it is a small square almost invisible, and it is almost not possible to navigate, need to rework it. I play 4k maybe this is the case.
4) The Save button works somewhat strangely, when I update my hack configuration it doesn't save any settings for me. (it does initially save, but can't override existing settings)
5) Need to create one more option: Bind-toggle button that has the next functionality - If you click this button, then all the hack gets silent until you press it again.
6) ESP needs to improve colors with one more status: If the enemy is visible directly then add a color for it, if the enemy is behind the wall or bush and can't be seen then another color.

If you fix this and implement that advice I can provide you with some more great ideas.

What I liked:
1) It mostly works! Thank you for this!
2) ESP is good and well done, needs to improve with functionality but it works!
3) Anti recoil/sway is good!
The menu and loader are well done and easy to start.