Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Arma reforge hack feedback after 1 week of usage

Private First Class

Arma reforge hack feedback after 1 week of usage

Hi. I would like to provide feedback after 1 week of usage.

Problems:
    1) Vehicles ESP doesn't work. Crashing game.
    2) Colors - The current target gets highlighted as green by default. It is good with enemies, but not with friendly, otherwise easy to team-kill.
    Please update this functionality to be like: Only enemies' colors change once it is close to your crosshair.
    3) Radar size, it is a small square almost invisible, and it is almost not possible to navigate, need to rework it. I play 4k maybe this is the case.
    4) The Save button works somewhat strangely, when I update my hack configuration it doesn't save any settings for me. (it does initially save, but can't override existing settings)
    5) Need to create one more option: Bind-toggle button that has the next functionality - If you click this button, then all the hack gets silent until you press it again.
    6) ESP needs to improve colors with one more status: If the enemy is visible directly then add a color for it, if the enemy is behind the wall or bush and can't be seen then another color.

If you fix this and implement that advice I can provide you with some more great ideas.

What I liked:
    1) It mostly works! Thank you for this!
    2) ESP is good and well done, needs to improve with functionality but it works!
    3) Anti recoil/sway is good!
    The menu and loader are well done and easy to start.

Arma reforge hack feedback after 1 week of usage DingDing's Avatar
    Thank you for your review. You should however make use of the appropriate forums to post feature requests or bugs in the game. You can post that here: Wishlist/Buglist/To-do

Posting it is the correct sections will ensure that its seen by the people, like the coder, who can make changes.

//Closed
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map