Thanks Thanks:  6

Thread: !! Banek192 Scam !!

Private First Class

Angry !! Banek192 Scam !!

Banek192 took my money, did not deliver the cheat and blocked it from telegram, I would be glad if the administrators reach, we have 1 hour of video and photos, I can give it to the manager who wants , In the profile of Banek192 it was written that sales are made with BTC, I trusted the site, I trusted it because it is your RESELLER.

Last edited by bahadir54; 10-26-2022 at 05:30 AM.

Private

Angry

yeah he scammed me too..

Last edited by LasergurkaNN; 10-26-2022 at 05:21 AM.

Private

Angry ------->Banek192<------ scammer (36$) Dollars)

Hello, I was scammed for 36 dollars by your reseller named banek192.

Banek192 has the title of Reseller on the site.. and he stated that he sells with payment methods such as BTC in his own statement.. I bought a $ 36 BTC coin and transferred money to him.. and I was blocked 1 minute after I wrote that I will connect you. this scammer is a reseller of your site.. and I want a refund.. The product I will buy is XERA Survival.. if you give me Xera Survival, I will not need a refund..

Last edited by LasergurkaNN; 10-26-2022 at 05:29 AM.

!!  Banek192 Scam  !! JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Xera is a trusted user only cheat and you need approval from me to even get it.

Neither of you are even remotely close to meeting the requirements. So you were not scammed for not reading.
    Last edited by JamalDaKillah; 10-26-2022 at 07:53 AM.

Private
    Now you are trying to sell people expired, rotten games as VIPs.. You take out a privilege called TRUSTED.. your trustworthy and own reseller are defrauding us.. and you confirm this yourself.. there is no help to the customer in any way.. there are many threads on the forum with this. it's relevant.. and you write things like you're not even remotely close to meeting the requirements.. max is this your way of scamming people anyway? You are the people who can go down for $36. If you put a link to buy cheats for a decent XERA Survival, everyone will shop there.. You are defrauding the nation like a bastard. pity you..

My Telegram name is banek192 and not @banek192

T.me/banek192 is my Telegram and not banek1922 as on your photos.

Be careful next time please. At least verify thru pm on site.

Also bahadir54 you contacted me yday so I have no idea why you given your friend wrong Telegram Id.

I have known him 10 years hes no scammer but you did get scammed. If you want cheats from Banek just PM him here not some telegram that says invalid names like you have aforementioned.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Fortunately, I have a 1 hour video.. I videotaped everything.. You're the person on that Telegram.. bahadir54 is me anyway.. I've done VIP shopping before, so I reached you through the same person.. there was no problem.. only this time You wanted to cheat and you cheated.. because you don't have a trick of XERA Surivival..

And another thing.. I cut photos from the video.. same username and same name.. no change.. we talk before, our shopping is completed.. after the money reaches you.. you block me and your photo disappears.. that person is you . I'm proving to you now with clips from the video.. obviously the admins are your collaborators too.. because they support you..

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    I have known him 10 years hes no scammer but you did get scammed. If you want cheats from Banek just PM him here not some telegram that says invalid names like you have aforementioned.
    Ok no problem.. We want to buy cheats for XERA Survival.. and we have VIP membership.. Also we got scammed by Banek impersonator for 36 dollars.. I think it's ok.. i want to buy cheats for XERA Survival..

trust me Banek and this website is legit as it gets, you both are acting like fools you would never even qualify for our trusted program you do not even meet the requirements.

GO TO YOUR BANK and get your money back
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map