Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Beast of bermuda EAC

Private First Class

Beast of bermuda EAC

Tomorrow the devs of beasts of bermuda will be releasing a new patch that will introduce easy anti cheat as protection against hackers. Will there be an update required for the current cheats available for the game?

Also as a side note would it be possible to have a way to edit colours of the radar dot to the species of creature the player is using for bob hacks.

Thanks for the Information.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private

Bans coming out

bans have started to roll out some of my group have gotten a ban. it will need a update. can we get the health bars to work agian. they stopt working several updates back.

Private First Class
    Good to know friend. I didnt attach it yet so i will refrain from doing so. Sorry about their loss hopefully no large creatures on their accounts

With the implementation of EAC there will definitely be an update to the cheat. I recommend that you do not use the cheat until it received the required update by the coder. It will most likely come back as a trusted cheat after the update. Keep an eye on the forums for more information regarding the update.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Do we have an ETA on when we will be able to use this hack again?

Unfortunately we do not give ETAs as some updates are more complex than others. Just keep an eye on the forums as it will be announced when the update to the cheat is done. In the meantime do not use it as you will be banned.

Private
    Is it done yet?

Corporal
    It has been moved to Trusted and you must meet all requirements and apply to gain access.