Thanks Thanks:  2

View Poll Results: Will you support getting arma 3 back?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I will support it and heck going buy it too!

7 87.50%
  • No, I think I can't support it.

1 12.50%
  • Yes I will support it but I can't afford buying this month!

1 12.50%
  • If arma 3 being up and alive, I will share it with my friend and put a youtube video!

2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bring Arma 3 hack back :D 100% support is giving.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky View Post
    Arma 3 cheat would be great, but as Smart said we have other priorities at the minute like DayZ SA, your security is our PRIORITY and we are not going to release a cheat that is going to blatantly get you caught. Trust me when I say its looked at more than you would thing and its always on Optix's mind.

Regards,
    Chunky
    Well I have 5 steam accounts with 3 purchased arma 3, I could test it out at least on my alt steam account that i don't use arma 3 nor other games.
    When there's hacks for a multi-player game 100% banned due violent against term of services to x game and destroying the fun for other legit players.

Anyway as I said I'd prefer to start on arma 3 then DayZ: SA besides that they use same anti-cheat battleye, that's my personally opinion about it.
    But I am going wait =).

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by xux View Post
    Well I have 5 steam accounts with 3 purchased arma 3, I could test it out at least on my alt steam account that i don't use arma 3 nor other games.
    When there's hacks for a multi-player game 100% banned due violent against term of services to x game and destroying the fun for other legit players.

Anyway as I said I'd prefer to start on arma 3 then DayZ: SA besides that they use same anti-cheat battleye, that's my personally opinion about it.
    But I am going wait =).
    We appreciate the offer sir, there will be a reason we are doing DayZ SA first, I also can not wait for Arma release, I doubt I would ever stop playing it ;-)

Regards,
    Chunky

Private
    f they release arma 3 hack i would buy it immediatly!!!