Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Change my vip

Change my vip

I would like to transfer my subscriber to the AimJunkies - Brazil because here no one can solve my problem , but 2Upad solve it! Sorry my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by garu31 View Post
    I would like to transfer my subscriber to the AimJunkies - Brazil because here no one can solve my problem , but 2Upad solve it! Sorry my bad english
    We cannot do that sir AimJunkies Brazil is a whole different site, If you need help with a cheat issue please come into live support or teamspeak so we can help you further. If like to change your cheat to another cheat, It can only be an equal or lesser value of the cheat that you currently have.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    We cannot do that sir AimJunkies Brazil is a whole different site, If you need help with a cheat issue please come into live support or teamspeak so we can help you further. If like to change your cheat to another cheat, It can only be an equal or lesser value of the cheat that you currently have.
    I joined the TS , and someone holder accessed by Team View, and not resolved , if not transfer me , I want to cancel my subscriber !

Private
    We can not transfer subscriptions between sites and there is no way to cancel the subscription except to let it run out.

Okay, someone will solve for me
    Last edited by garu31; 08-12-2015 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoni View Post
    We can not transfer subscriptions between sites and there is no way to cancel the subscription except to let it run out.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by garu31 View Post
    Sir as I stated we can not transfer the subscription to a different website and we can't cancel it, you'd have to let it run out on it's own accord to cancel.

/closed as this is resolved