Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Conan Exiles Suggestion

Private First Class

Conan Exiles Suggestion

Hey guys

I'm looking forward to when the conan exiles cheat gets updated and I was wondering if I could suggest some features - if they aren't too hard to implement?

Perhaps a way to alter the character creation sliders to go beyond their minimum and maximum? I came across a mod today that allowed you to reduce your size and go through windows and also be a walking pair of tits.

Would be cool to have.

The cheat has been removed from the status section on the site. As can be seen here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/cheatstatus.php

As for the cheat being brought back will depend on the coder/administration and the steam-statistics.
    Last edited by Syrus; 10-26-2019 at 04:21 AM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrus View Post
    The cheat has been discontinued from the site. As can be seen here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/cheatstatus.php

As for bringing the cheat back will depend on the coder/administration and the steam-statistics.
    Welp, I did ask if it had been discontinued and was told by an admin it was waiting for an update - wouldn't have made this post otherwise lol.

A shame to hear anyway.

Their is always a possiblity that it will be brought back ^_^, You'll never know just keep your eye out.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Will do, thanks for clearing things up anyway

Warrant Officer 1
    /Closed - answered