Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Couple Cheats not working

Private First Class

Couple Cheats not working

I think Deep Rock Galactic has patched the hack since 1.0 release last night. My game crashes every 30 seconds if I try to play with the cheat injected, fine if not.
    MORDHAU cheat is also unresponsive. ESP works but none of the current features like auto block and whatnot are completely non functional.

Both are still undetected.

Couple Cheats not working JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    I let the coders know about those cheats currently having issues.

Quote Originally Posted by peterahn View Post
    MORDHAU cheat is also unresponsive. ESP works but none of the current features like auto block and whatnot are completely non functional.
    I have tested all of the features of the MORDHAU cheat and they're working as intended.

Sergeant
    Yeah i wish the status page are more up-to-date with the working cheat or need updating cheat

I want to buy deep rock galactic but at support forum for this game are so quiet i have a doubt it even working with 1.0 version even tho the status page are not said updating

Couple Cheats not working Syrus's Avatar
    Every update the cheat is checked.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrus View Post
    Every update the cheat is checked.
    Are you sure about that?

Now i went and bought it bam around 30 second then crash

Private
    When ever i try to use cheat it crashes either upon when i just get in or when i just get in a mission....i have followed all the common fixes i can find in the forums..all overlays off verified game files windows and driver updated even uninstalled and reinstalled it amd tried 3 to 4 hrs ago my other cheats work but not deep rock ones...i will keep looking for a post of when its fixed or how to fix...

Private First Class
    Glad to see I'm not the only one struggling to get these cheats to actually be checked..

Even in the esteemed CS:GO cheat, chams dont work, but that's just a minor inconvenience
    Last edited by peterahn; 05-15-2020 at 04:20 PM.