Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A couple of questions and suggestions

A couple of questions and suggestions MULISHA's Avatar
    You're welcome. Sorry that it's so drawn out, but there's some pretty complicated stuff to do with bios. The problem is. Everyone is different glad to get everything worked out

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Got it working, thanks again for everything man! Now I really just feel the need to ask if there's anyway I'd be able to get back the few days I lost on my cheat subscription back due to all these complications. I plan on being a long time subscriber so they few days won't kill me, but it'd be greatly appreciated if there's anything that could be done.

A couple of questions and suggestions MULISHA's Avatar
    I have added three days. However, I usually will not do this because the product does work it is just a complication on the user end which is no problem. Your good to the 20th

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map