Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A couple of questions and suggestions

Private

A couple of questions and suggestions

Really the only suggestion I've got is for the live chat. It's absolutely useless. I sat for almost 2 and a half hours waiting for a staff member to assist me, but I got nothing so I gave up and here I am. Figure something out about it.

As far as questions go, I want to know why the loader is crashing my computer when I start the cheats. I'm trying to load my cheats, and ever since I updated my Win10 (12/14/15), it just blue screens me with an error. Any ideas?
    Last edited by mrplaylist; 12-16-2015 at 11:42 PM.

Staff Sergeant
    Sorry to hear about your experience with live support sir, if you don't receive a response, you can always join our TeamSpeak and we'll gladly help you there as there is always a staff member there.
    As for your CSGO issue, make sure you have the secondary boot installed which you can find here.
    1 2 3 4 United States Marine Corps

A couple of questions and suggestions MULISHA's Avatar
    Sir I do apologize that you are on life support for two and half hours. If you don't mind to your talking to you let me know I'd appreciate that

However, I will adjust your issues that you're having right here. You need to install the boot on Windows 10, here's a video that I've made please follow it step-by-step. It's a little long but it is needed. There are many things to cover

Hello Sir, I see you're having problems with counterstrike global offensive via Windows 10 or Windows 8.1

Could you please check this video to make sure that you have everything done correctly before we proceed with a team viewing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLwNsssc2Cc

If you have any for questions, please always contact live support and/or team speak

Teamspeak or Live Support!

Regards, and I do apologize once more for you having to wait 2 1/2 hours. I will look into this definitely thank you.

*edit sir I have checked into live support transactions against your IP address in your username and I do not see you contacting our live support at all. However, if you have spoke to somebody or your member he spoke to for two and half hours. Please let me know. Customer service is extremely important to us, so please don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you

Mulisha
    Last edited by MULISHA; 12-15-2015 at 01:33 AM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    Sir I do apologize that you are on life support for two and half hours. If you don't mind to your talking to you let me know I'd appreciate that

However, I will adjust your issues that you're having right here. You need to install the boot on Windows 10, here's a video that I've made please follow it step-by-step. It's a little long but it is needed. There are many things to cover

Hello Sir, I see you're having problems with counterstrike global offensive via Windows 10 or Windows 8.1

Could you please check this video to make sure that you have everything done correctly before we proceed with a team viewing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLwNsssc2Cc

If you have any for questions, please always contact live support and/or team speak

Teamspeak or Live Support!

Regards, and I do apologize once more for you having to wait 2 1/2 hours. I will look into this definitely thank you.

*edit sir I have checked into live support transactions against your IP address in your username and I do not see you contacting our live support at all. However, if you have spoke to somebody or your member he spoke to for two and half hours. Please let me know. Customer service is extremely important to us, so please don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you

Mulisha
    Hey mulisha, I wanted to start off with thanks for the detailed walkthrough. However I've never had to do any of this stuff in almost the month that I've been using the cheats. I ran into a bump in my UEFI Bios though, I couldn't turn off secure boot so there was no way for me to actually install the boot from the loader without it just having my pc auto repair and failing forcing restarts. Is there any reason why? I was able to disable the fast boot, but unable to select the secure boot. Any explanation on this?

Sure have some questions what type of motherboard or PC or using is a custom-built PC or is it a manufactured prebuilt? If you cannot do anything with secure boot. You may have to set it administrator password inside your bios make it extremely easy 1234 is more than enough. Never forget that the because you have a hard time getting back in unless you can locate the CMOS battery to remove it.

Once you get administrator rights inside the motherboard is of no problem turning secure boot off. However, since you are on UEFI you may need to change that to legacy. Just really depends on what motherboard and PC are using more information would be very helpful

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    Sure have some questions what type of motherboard or PC or using is a custom-built PC or is it a manufactured prebuilt? If you cannot do anything with secure boot. You may have to set it administrator password inside your bios make it extremely easy 1234 is more than enough. Never forget that the because you have a hard time getting back in unless you can locate the CMOS battery to remove it.

Once you get administrator rights inside the motherboard is of no problem turning secure boot off. However, since you are on UEFI you may need to change that to legacy. Just really depends on what motherboard and PC are using more information would be very helpful

Regards
    It's a custom built PC, my newest build. For the motherboard I've got an Asus x99-Deluxe
    Last edited by mrplaylist; 12-16-2015 at 11:41 PM.

Restart your computer and enter into the BIOS by pressing the DEL key (In case you need to use any other key, keep an eye out for instructions on the first screen.) This should load up the UEFI BIOS interface.

into the Advanced Mode (F7 or any other key as specified).

Go into ‘Secure Boot’ option under the Boot section.

Ensure the proper OS Type is selected, and go into Key Management.

elect ‘Save Secure Boot Keys’ and press enter.

Four key files named PK, KEK, DB and DBX

Delete Platform Key (PK) to disable secure boot.

ave and restart to apply settings (usually F10) and boot with ‘secure boot’ disabled.

Regards

Private
    Alright, so I'm having some trouble. I set an administrator password for my BIOS, the only issue now is when I try to load my BIOS, it asks me for the password and it doesn't seem like there's a way for me to input my password into the box. It just kind of stands there with a little box asking for my password. I've tried just typing assuming it's already selected inside the box and pressing enter when I type in the password yet nothing happens, doesn't even show me that characters are being typed into the space. Is there something specific I'm missing when it comes to entering my password to access my BIOS? Or have I just locked myself out of it?
    Last edited by mrplaylist; 12-16-2015 at 11:41 PM.

You should be able to enter your password inside your bios without a problem. However, if you forgot the password or its incorrect. The only way to unlock that is to remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard. It looks kind of like a watch battery but larger.

Did you ever find key management?

Regards

Private
    Was able to disable secure boot, following the remainder of the video and will post an update shortly. Apparently it was just being dumb the first time I tried, when I rebooted again I was able to input my password. Thanks for all the help Mulisha!
    Last edited by mrplaylist; 12-17-2015 at 12:05 AM.