Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossout

Staff Sergeant

Crossout

I know, it was requested:
    CrossOut
    But topic is #404, probably deleted or whatever.

Game Name: Crossout
    Official Website: Crossout - Free to Play MMO action game
    Game Engine: Probably the same like WarThunder, they are calling it Dagor Engine, but Crossout looks much more simple... so... IDK.
    Game Genre: Sandbox-PVP
    Anti-Cheat: Probably none
    Online Statistics: Hard to say, Steam open beta will be avaiable soon, so far it's open for everyone through Gaijin launcher (game developers, same like War Thunder), servers are burning, so there many players
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTQnM4VMcik

So, few days ago game called Crossout left closed beta and now it's avaiable for everyone.

What is this game about? Ya played Robocraft? It's similar, but you are building your vehicles using ready-to-connect parts, not just cubes. Game is faster, more dynamic, more skill-based and made by the same company like War Thunder. As we know there are cheats for WT, so maybe Crossout is possible too. So far there's no site that made Crossout cheats, so you have good opportunity to be first.

What would be great in Crossout cheats? First of all simple ESP/wallhack. Second thing - HP bars. It's always great to know who is damaged and who not, where to look for easy kills. Third thing that would be awesome - objects reskins. In Crossout there are parts of vehicles that are explosive - ammo racks, fuel barrels. It would be great to know where to aim, for example thanks to red ESP, some kind of mark where enemy have such stuff placed in their vehicles.

So far ESP and HP bars would be nice and I'm ready to buy this cheat if it will be avaiable
    Last edited by ImSoFrash; 06-03-2017 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Added more info

I will throw a +1 for this. I have had fun the little I played so far.

Staff Sergeant
    I was playing in closed beta and now they have problems with servers - game is swarmed by Robocraft players, cuz Robocraft is one big pay to win now. So this game have chance to be very popular.
    It would be great to have cheats for it faster than other sites

Crossout
    +1 It looks pretty cool

Staff Sergeant
    ESP
    Simple wallhack would be nice. Even without any other features - just to know player positions. Crossout is very dynamic and sometimes whole enemy team is rushing through one direction or one road. Knowledge about player positions is something crucial and it's the base of everything in Crossout. So, if I know where enemy is it's easy to ride his back-hole or simply go around whole map using fast vehicle and pwnd them from behind. It's also good to know if someone is camping on the flag or not - it's so easy to cap it with such knowledge. Also, there's vision system similar to War Thunder or World of Tanks - you see enemy moving far away, but it's not marked for the team yet.
    So if someone is hiding in the bushes or around the corner, you can't see him without "spotting" him for the team. With ESP you can hit everyone easly, right?

HP Bars
    In Crossout every player has his own HP points. There are no shields yet or something like that. Every player is starting with his Health Points - based on stuff mounted on his vehicle. Every part have it's own mass, weight and HP points. So, if you have parts with 600 HP points together, your vehicle is able to get 599 damage points before destruction. There are parts like ammo racks or fuel barrels that may explode when hit and deal damage to yourself.
    In conclusion - every player has his HP points, it would be good to know who is damaged and who not. Every player has different HP points, so it's not always 100% or 100.

Where-to-aim ESP
    It's probably impossible to make but... maybe there's magic for it. Every vehicle is build using parts and most basic are - cabin (it provides power for base of the vehicle) and chassis/frame. Everything else you are connecting to these parts - wheels, armor, weapons, tracks. Some players are using fuel barrels, ammo racks, additional engines - such items may explode when hit dealing massive damage to owner of this vehicle and nearby players. It would be great to know WHERE they have such stuff in close combat. Some kind of... retexture... would be nice - so every fuel barrel would be visable through vehicle in RED color.
    Ya know - BANG BANG BANG directly to this object in close fight and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, enemy is destroyed by his own ammo

If you want to play together - let me know through PM

Crossout
    ++1

Private
    + 1

Crossout
    ++1

I actually made a cheat for this game like 12 Months ago already lol
    But I was not sure if it would be worth it. The last time I looked into this game was 10 Months ago.

-MoNk3ey