Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: CSGO Legit features.

Private First Class

CSGO Legit features.

Okay, before you come to say that the cheat can be used for legit, I know that.
    Here I will list features that can be modified and others added to make the most professional cheat, not something to completely ruin the game.

Recoil Control:
    I see a lot of people complaining that "Legit Recoil" looks a lot like a robot. You simply use the setting pitch and yaw.
    But there is still a few things to make it more professional and legitimate, as randomize these settings, so you do not always recoil is done the same way.

Remove Aim Bot, and improve the Aim Assist:
    I believe that the aimbot is already too obvious to be used, the vast majority who takes advantage of it ends up being banned in a short time, and it does very strange things in the game. Then remove is the best way.
    Aim Assist can be improved to run randomly too, all to make the most humane possible.

Improve Skin Changer:
    I'm not the first nor the last to complain of Skin Change. It was a great implementation but is causing problems (I stopped using).
    It turns out it is very laggy, and often ends up closing the game.

Randomized Bhop:
    The bhop is very good, even more to escape. But it can not always be used, since the use of a script is obvious. Do more randomized jumps would be the solution more "legit".

You will read and see that much used the word "random". It turns out that a human can not do everything at the same time always. The bhop is an example.
    Control the recoil, aim and shoot (triggerbot). So the best solution for working here is using different values.
    Another thing is to work on the safety of using the AJ. Not of to wait up to a banwave then go back to make secure cheat again, the AJ can do more than this, I know.
    And begin to develop an engine to run on league servers.

The AJ has proven super capable of doing good things to users, and not just be a "Rage Cheat".
    Last edited by xXXWeed; 10-20-2016 at 09:03 PM.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Thanks for your review Sir