Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: December Update about Windows 11 support

Private First Class

Question December Update about Windows 11 support

Hello,

I hope you are well. My previous post being closed, I can't answer it, which forces me to create a new one.

It's been 2 months since Windows 11 was released, you told me that the support of Windows 11 by the launcher would be effective once W11 official.

Is it still planned to be supported? What is different to make this version of Windows incompatible to date?

Thanks to you,
    Lily

December Update about Windows 11 support Gunrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilychoukette19 View Post
    Hello,

I hope you are well. My previous post being closed, I can't answer it, which forces me to create a new one.

It's been 2 months since Windows 11 was released, you told me that the support of Windows 11 by the launcher would be effective once W11 official.

Is it still planned to be supported? What is different to make this version of Windows incompatible to date?

Thanks to you,
    Lily
    Windows 11 will be supported soon.. However at this time it is not supported..
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Thank for the update

December Update about Windows 11 support MULISHA's Avatar
    Keep checking back might be a bit though. closing need anything else make a new thread.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map