Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: ISS Infect Z!

Private

Exclamation ISS Infect Z!

Hello guys, im here to ask you to bring ISS Infect Z hacks to this website , its the most popular emulator for ISS and there are no working hacks for it at the moment , usually during the day theres 250 active players which is a lot the game is pretty much official since its been up for about 3 years now, I would love hacks for this game and purchase it for a whole year if made and im sure you guys would get a lot of new customers as well since as i mentioned there are no working cheats for this game because their A/C is very strong, would love to see this on the website and would be very pleased with it!

!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFstYsiZi0U !!!

Like I said this game has been up for 3 years and there are 250 players on it daily , currently no working cheat for it because of its A/C!!
    The game has a bunch of new skins and there are no glitches and bugs on it would love love love this cheat here!
    "Total de Contas: 119149 | Total de Personagens: 291126 | Online:224 | Recorde: 840"
    right now at 6 am there are 240 people online!
    Link for the game = InfectZMMO - Leading the MMO Scene since ever. !!

Please do and bring this to the website you guys would get a lot of new customers!
    Thank you!
    Last edited by mathewsx3; 05-05-2016 at 05:31 AM.

ISS Infect Z!
    +1 , I second this notion!

Private
    bump

Private
    +1 i want infectz cheat