Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Defiance Hack Please!

Sergeant
    Yes please support this game. I just bought it after the beta weekend and am looking forward to it. Please provide a hack.

Private First Class
    I played the beta last weekend and found the game fun and also would like to see some sort of hack for this game.

Private First Class
    Wow I am super following this game as well! PLEASE MAKE A HACK FOR IT! I will mail the coder pie!

Lance Corporal
    This game will be epic with ESP and aimbot for sure. lets get this on the loader I'd rather spend money here than the other big site because they're assholes these days.

Defiance Hack Please!
    Would be really awesome!
    If some day we build machine brains that surpass human brains in general intelligence, then this new superintelligence could become very powerful. And, as the fate of the gorillas now depends more on us humans than on the gorillas themselves, so the fate of our species would depend on the actions of the machine superintelligence.

Defiance Hack Please!
    I think it's big enough to make a hack for it, it's been on the Steam "SHOP"-page for - like - 1 week already.
    If some day we build machine brains that surpass human brains in general intelligence, then this new superintelligence could become very powerful. And, as the fate of the gorillas now depends more on us humans than on the gorillas themselves, so the fate of our species would depend on the actions of the machine superintelligence.

Lance Corporal
    Defiance was released today. Please make an ESP & Aimbot hack for this game.

Defiance Hack Please!
    Will this game be looked at by the staff?

Lance Corporal

Re: Defiance

I hope they decide to support this game. I love it so far. If they make a hack a lot of people will come to this site.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Defiance Hack Please!
    Times could an admin or if you do Coder Report now or not an aimbot?