Thread: The Division 2

Lance Corporal
    would like to see this too

The Division 2
    +1
    for that

Staff Sergeant
    +1

But it looks like cheating is going down and era of cheating is ending - near every game with EAC isn't supported anywhere in public

Quote Originally Posted by ImSoFrash View Post
    +1

But it looks like cheating is going down and era of cheating is ending - near every game with EAC isn't supported anywhere in public
    Cheating will never go down , Their will always be people out their who will reverse-engineer or bypass anti-cheats to support the cheating community.

Also the cheating era is adapting in the sense of more Aggressive / Intrusive AC's. As-well as play-styles being looked into. For example Fairfight for BF1, BFV watches your statistics as-well as your game-play. In order for coders/programmers to support these changes they need to put effort into researching and bypassing to supply customers with a working software.

If AimJunkies decides to take on Division 2 then the Cheat will be made to support AJ's Lovely Community <3, In the meantime if your not a Sub here yet i would recommend finding a cheat here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/paid_subscriptions.php and purchasing it to join the community :P! Also for all those previous sub's i look forward to interacting and helping you guys & girls with any Technical & Loader issues! That also applies to anyone who want's to ask before buying a cheat! ^_^, Feel free to post or jump in live-chat for assistance.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal
    wait the game cheats

Private
    +1
    for that

+1 for me too
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    +1 for me also, let there be cheats!

The Division 2
    The game looks fun !

The Division 2
    As it's in Open Beta right now, let's do a little up