Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: The Division easily detected

The Division easily detected

The Division not that safe

I have a new account(new uplay account, new ip and new install in local machine

The only options i have used (as i had another account banned for 14 days) so i wanted to be careful was esp, no recoil and sometimes container loot and today i got a message this new account is locked for 14 days hahaha whoopsies my bad, looks like i have ot go back to the original account now the 14 days r up hahaha

Private
    Exactly what were you doing and where with the cheat sir?

hey

well as it was a new character I got it to lvl 3,0 then went into the dz and got to lvl 20 ish it took me 2 weeks of playing everyday.

I played on my own except for 3 occasions and a few random general matchmaking joins

"Didn't" use any other function except no recoil, player and npc esp, player and npc health and sometimes container loot.

I didn't blast through missions on max rpm or anything, no aimbot etc. i even set my weps up for max accuracy and stability rather than purely focusing on dps and crit dmg

Played normally except for those few advantages

On my fist character i was using dz save me @20%, no recoil, npc and player esp, health of both npc and player, div tech loot, container loot unlimited ammo, no spread, no recoil hahah so it was kinds obvious hahahaha

i am going to start plying on my original char now and i will use npc and player esp only well see what happens, i didn't post here as to complain i did it just for others to be a little more careful and in case it help you make better products.

Thanks

Sergeant
    Sir we appreciate your concern, yet I for one havent been banned in the division and started playing since its initial release.

You just have to look legit on the stats, numbers dont lie.

If you wanna minimize risks play with ESP only sir.

Private
    Is the no recoil undetectable still its the only thing I use.

Private
    It's undetected currently but they are basing bans off of stats solely or anyone trying to use the program CheatEngine