Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: eft cheat

Private

eft cheat

when will it be back up

eft cheat
    No ETA sir, you will have to be patient for the time being until it is updated.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    ok but how long have it been updating

eft cheat
    A few months now sir, still does not change the fact that there is no ETA.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    why does every other website have EFT cheats but you? just because they charge more... doesnt mean anytthing... we come to you because you have the best price and quality... take away those things and your just like the others... and no incentive to stay here . we love you... give us the cheat we know you have it.. because everyone else has it... makes no sense really... updating 5 months? when it only days about 3-4 days with decent coding experience to fix it... and i know because i watched someone do it "IN PERSON" from another site so whats the excuse here? really wanna know.

eft cheat
    Quote Originally Posted by ZIZONE View Post
    why does every other website have EFT cheats but you? just because they charge more... doesnt mean anytthing... we come to you because you have the best price and quality... take away those things and your just like the others... and no incentive to stay here . we love you... give us the cheat we know you have it.. because everyone else has it... makes no sense really... updating 5 months? when it only days about 3-4 days with decent coding experience to fix it... and i know because i watched someone do it "IN PERSON" from another site so whats the excuse here? really wanna know.
    If you think it is that easy to fix a cheat detection in 3-4 days, then please be my guest and try it yourself. Those other websites that have EFT cheats, most of them are going down within weeks, sometimes even in as short as a week. We make cheats to make them last as long as they possibly can sir, rather than just putting up the cheat when it is not tested and we make sure it is working as intended. And if other sites have it sir, does not mean all of the cheating websites shall have it too, coders use different methods and different ways, not everyone makes the cheats the exact same. But like I said, if you think it is easy, then please be my guest and then make your own cheat

If your so confident in knowing what your talking about then why don't you apply to be a coder here: Potential Coders

/Closed | Answered