Thanks Thanks:  21
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite: Dangerous

Elite: Dangerous

Lightbulb Elite: Dangerous

I Made some Custom Scripts and a Tutorial for using them https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f96/eli...05/#post345141

Hello dear AimJunkies staff,

I want to introduce you a Game that definitely is worth, to make a cheat for it.
    Its called Elite Dangerous and cost between 50-200 $, alpha state and a direct rival to Star Citizen, made by the legendary David Braben who also made

1984 - Elite
    1987 - Zarch
    1988 - Virus
    1990 - Conqueror
    1991 - Elite Plus
    1992 - Campaign
    1993 - Campaign II
    1993 - Frontier: Elite 2
    1995 - Frontier: First Encounters
    1998 - V2000
    2000 - Infestation
    2003 - Dog's Life
    2003 - Wallace & Gromit in Project Zoo
    2004 - RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
    2005 - RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked!
    2005 - RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Wild!
    2006 - Thrillville
    2014 - Elite: Dangerous

It has a huge Player base and there is no other website who offers a working cheat for it.
    I try'd to cheat it my self with cheat engine (Don't worry there is no Anti-cheat in right now) but i failed to locate the pointers,
    also it crash's if you do some server sided cheating (but i had some success ind editing the values of my ships Refinery ).

Currently there are 70.000 searches daily with the Terms "Elite dangerous Hack", "Elite Dangerous Cheat" and "Elite Dangerous Trainer" on Google.

And i know it looks like another of those "make a cheat for it" Begging threads, but it could get you a **** ton of new customers, also you can set a good price for it,
    because who ever pays 50-200$ for a game (and its totally worth it) are also willing to pay some good money for a cheat that works.

I hope it got your attention here is the Website https://www.elitedangerous.com/
    I hope i get an answare soon.

With friendly greetings from Austria, [FONT=Palatino Linotype]Marctron1[/FONT]
    And a happy new year to all of you.

I Made some Custom Scripts and a Tutorial for using them https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f96/eli...05/#post345141
    Last edited by Marctron1; 03-21-2015 at 07:23 AM.

Staff Sergeant
    Hello Mactron!

Thanks for your suggestion Sir!
    Lets see if there are more people interested in this cheat and lets hope that a coder finds it attractive enough to make a cheat for it!

Kind Regards,
    Deviion
    Deviion Tech-Moderator
    Feel free to join our LiveSupport&Teamspeak when you need our help!

First Sergeant
    This looks really interesting. I'm going to check it out some more. Thank you for your suggestion!

I also could contribute/borrow my Account for "testing" to you, if you want to play it.

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Marctron1 View Post
    I also could contribute/borrow my Account for "testing" to you, if you want to play it.
    That won't be necessary. We have designated testers for testing new cheats.

I mean that you don't have to Buy the game, for testing, i rather give you my game account

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Marctron1 View Post
    I mean that you don't have to Buy the game, for testing, i rather give you my game account
    We appreciate the offer but if the coder decides to make a cheat for it, we come prepared to buy the game ourselves and then test it.

Corporal
    I would definitely want this, and how do I sign up for testing cheats? Seems like something fun to do.
    http://i.imgur.com/hSli70O.jpg
    My opinions are my own, they do not represent the Aim Junkies staff in any way shape or form.

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanLee98 View Post
    I would definitely want this, and how do I sign up for testing cheats? Seems like something fun to do.
    Only staff get to test cheats, sorry.

Are any coders interested in this?
    I'm very curious right now, if its on the list