Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Escape From Tarkov

Escape From Tarkov

Escape From Tarkov

I'm not trusted, but the time is slowly decreasing until the time is exhausted. I want to know what solution is available. Although I can apply for credit, I'm still an untrusted user
    Last edited by MrLI; 05-27-2021 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLI View Post
    I'm not trusted, but the time is slowly decreasing until the time is exhausted. I want to know what solution is available. Although I can apply for credit, I'm still an untrusted user
    Hi your windows version is years and years and years and years old OS Version:10.0 SP0 (14393:1) Last Login Time:27 May 2021 - 15:02:04 | Thu (GMT) You need to be on this years windows 2021 not 2016 windows

OS Version:10.0 SP0 (14393:1) Last Login Time:27 May 2021 - 15:02:04 | Thu (GMT)

Download Windows 10
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

You can change your old EFT subscription to a different cheat - Request it here. https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f745/

/closed
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Escape From Tarkov JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    You need to apply. This was announced already here: EFT Aimbot is BACK!

The cheat being online starts your time. It's a courtesy we are allowing old users the chance to switch to the new much more expensive cheat if they meet trusted requirements.