Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Escape from tarkov Aimbot suggestion

Escape from tarkov Aimbot suggestion

All of the options of where the bullets will land I think there should be a random option like csgo
    So you don't just get all headshots and chest shots

Private
    Aimbot is risky to use. I would say Don't use it. because, If you manage to kill a rouge streamer profile you will likely be banned. It is best to use wall hacks for information and use no recoil.

Escape from tarkov Aimbot suggestion DingDing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maui View Post
    Aimbot is risky to use. I would say Don't use it. because, If you manage to kill a rouge streamer profile you will likely be banned. It is best to use wall hacks for information and use no recoil.
    Sir this information is not totally accurate. Personally I am above lvl50 and have used the aimbot since day one on this account. I have also killed many streamers and they can also not get you banned as there is no reporting system for EFT. As mentioned in many other posts, play as legit as possible and you will be fine.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Quote Originally Posted by DingDing View Post
    Sir this information is not totally accurate. Personally I am above lvl50 and have used the aimbot since day one on this account. I have also killed many streamers and they can also not get you banned as there is no reporting system for EFT. As mentioned in many other posts, play as legit as possible and you will be fine.
    Yea i've been using aimbot loads reached level 40 with it. If your smart you'll be fine