Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Escape From Tarkov (Second Monitor)

Escape From Tarkov (Second Monitor)

I have had an issue for a while where when I turn on my second monitor and play tarkov while using the cheat my mouse cursor will hover onto the second monitor while I was rotating to my left which is the orientation of the second monitor. When I shoot or press a button while the cursor is on the other screen it will minimize my game. Anyone know how to fix?

Escape From Tarkov (Second Monitor) Gunrunner's Avatar
    Simple solution, turn off your second monitor when you're playing EFT. . Windows is trying to expand your desktop.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Escape From Tarkov (Second Monitor) fredrogers's Avatar
    Are you playing in window mode? If so then this will happen. If not make sure you have your second monitor configured the right way. I have 2 monitors and dont have this issue, only time that it will do this is when I open the cheat menu and change any settings. I have to hit tab then esc so it will not go to the second monitor.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

I do this but I like using my other monitor for maps / gun mods and streams. Was just seeing if someone had a fix. Thank you though

- - - Updated - - -

I will try this thanks man!