Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Escape From Tarkov with stream

Escape From Tarkov with stream

Escape From Tarkov with stream

hi, im having fun with the esp and really looking forward to having stream with this.

Really wish if you can add a stream mode with it.

thanks

I too would like to see a stream mode

Escape From Tarkov with stream JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Look into chroma keys for then to hide the ESP colors.

I have seen SsJason mention chroma keys multiple times for this issue and would like to know what he’s talking about . (Chroma keys is green screen, or whatever color you wish to take out.) I main sea of thieves and the problem is: the cheat and game register as 1 source/scene in any stream software. . So when you remove a color from the source/scene, you have removed the color where that color used to be. You now need an image or video or something on the layer behind it to replace the colors you have taken out. It isn’t possible to clone the original instance of the game without the cheat. Please bless us with the knowledge on how to use a chroma key filter for live streaming.

That's up for you to to do research on and using a color not in the game or use radar instead of ESP.

Private
    I have to give y'all some props, last time i came around here for counter strike cheats. but good god y'all want 100$ a month for some tarkov cheats. the sad part is you got these kids paying that. my hats off to you all here for getting money for the hard work on these cheats. but that's way to much when you have a chance of getting banned. last thing i have to say is i have not been around for Trusted status and don't know how much that has really affected the situation

Quote Originally Posted by CAKE_NGHTWRK View Post
    I have to give y'all some props, last time i came around here for counter strike cheats. but good god y'all want 100$ a month for some tarkov cheats. the sad part is you got these kids paying that. my hats off to you all here for getting money for the hard work on these cheats. but that's way to much when you have a chance of getting banned. last thing i have to say is i have not been around for Trusted status and don't know how much that has really affected the situation
    You mean no detections in a year for BE/EAC with the bypass and trusted? I would say it works fine . No one forces you to buy the cheats bud.