Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: ETA for the FiveM cheat up and running ?

Private

ETA for the FiveM cheat up and running ?

I'm hoping to get approved for trusted status for the playing of some of my favorite ModernFpsRPG Games.
    Worst Case sceario and i get denied, i see that the FiveM cheat doesn't require trusted status? And this would probably be my next best option. However the cheat has been [Updating] since i first started looking at it.
    I was just wandering how long its been down for and if there was an rough estimate of when it might be offered again?
    when its good to go ill be buying a subscription
    P.S please give FiveM cheat an Entity esp with search term if it doesn't already have one, and if possible! (something to help me find rp drug farms where seeds are planted into grass).
    Cheers guys

ETA for the FiveM cheat up and running ? JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    No ETA, but it's not actively being worked on at this time. Maybe after Hunt and Rust though.

Private
    Thats a shame but i guess the playerbase is much smaller! i just love that type of game haha ****in arma life and gta RP is the best thing in gaming. i just look forward to like thousand player rp servers in the future. would you guys and or do you guys make cheats for VRS? is that a thing yet ?

ETA for the FiveM cheat up and running ? JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    If a cheat is going to made it will be announced.