Basic breakdown is:
Optional visibility check w/ colors for visible vs non visible
Add transparency to colors, i.e. can turn nonvisible full transparent or partially transparent for easier identification
Slow aim (slow down how fast it moves to target) + sticky targeting (stays on target until key is released & pressed again to help prevent rage)
Allow hotkeying Head, Body, Lower Body so you can randomize hit locations with a script or manually

Should be helpful in all games while helping to prevent premature bans w/ smart settings.

Code:
1. Optional Visibility Check | Enable/Disable Aim at only visible
    1a. ESP | Optional Change Color if Player/NPC/Animal is visible or not
    1b. ESP Colors | Add transparency slider to colors (to be used with visibility check) | i.e. can set non visible player/npc/animal to invisible and when it is visible set to no invisible.  
           If a player is not visible I can have their name visible, box/skel set to invisible or off color and the moment they are visible make the box/skel/name/etc visible and say red/green color

2. Optional Adjustable Aim Speed | Give the option to set a "pixel per sec" move speed instead of a instant snap - Will help with emulating real reactions
    2a. Optional Aim Lock | Aim Lock to prevent snapping to a new target immediately after downing target and require the aim key be repressed to get a new target 
    2b. Optional Change Aim Hotkeys | Would love a way to change aim point (Head/Body/Lower Body) with a script/key press so I can randomize my hit locations