Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Feedback My Hero Ultra Rumble Cheat

Private First Class

Feedback My Hero Ultra Rumble Cheat

I am releasing my feedback after various experiences on many forums, I purchased the cheat for My Hero Ultra Rumble, after trying many, I can affirm that this cheat created by Aimjunkies has the best Aimbot ever made (Even though for this game it would be better not to have the aimbot but the silent aim or a Bullet Teleport).

I have tried many but this aimbot was really great maybe sometimes too precise but you can also set it in a semi-legit way. Among all those tried this is the best so I absolutely recommend if you finally want a real aimbot that makes you hit the enemies that run away.

Let?s move on to the cons, the cheat seems to have been created and then abandoned, perhaps due to the drop in PC players of the game, I don't know. Unfortunately, it was full of bugs of all kinds, each character had a different bug that made it unusable. They refunded me and I am happy about this, because I will certainly continue to be a customer from this forum.

Too bad for the cheat of My Hero Ultra Rumble, because if it had been fixed I think it would have been the best on the market. No one would have beaten them.

Thank you and I hope to do business with you again.
    Last edited by BraKoS; 03-08-2024 at 07:20 AM.

Feedback My Hero Ultra Rumble Cheat MULISHA's Avatar
    Hi, the game is not abandoned for many days you did not follow instructions and trying to have all overlays on and use a controller with a PC sites software. We have many things going on its not always just one game. We support many games as you can see in our list. Bugs are not easy to fix in the environment your PC's are in. Meaning most users have no clue what they have installed or have on there computers.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map