Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Fifa 21

Sergeant

Question Fifa 21

hi . i want to ask if disconnect features works is FUT DRAFT or Division rivals . and what is the deference between Disconnect and Custom Match End Result

First Sergeant
    there are different features for different game modes yes disconnect works for all giving you a win every time form what I noticed I've only played for about 4 hours won every single game on division rivals (not recommend) if you want to try all the features for every different game mode you can purchase the cheats and see for yourself as I have not gone through all the toggles. the cheat is great and highly recommend to all.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by AFluffyTeddy View Post
    there are different features for different game modes yes disconnect works for all giving you a win every time form what I noticed I've only played for about 4 hours won every single game on division rivals (not recommend) if you want to try all the features for every different game mode you can purchase the cheats and see for yourself as I have not gone through all the toggles. the cheat is great and highly recommend to all.
    i don't get it . my ques is what is the deference between disconnect and Custom Match End Result . and the only deference between Basic cheat and primum is the disconnect and Custom Match End Result right ?

First Sergeant
    one works on regular matches the other does not work for division rivals. he price deferent is due to the fact that user's will use it to farm in game currency.
    Last edited by AFluffyTeddy; 10-08-2020 at 04:28 AM.

Sergeant

Question

so the cheat can bypass 15 match discounted in 1 hours . so if i disconnect 16 matches in 1 hour i will get ban ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto91 View Post
    i don't get it . my ques is what is the deference between disconnect and Custom Match End Result . and the only deference between Basic cheat and primum is the disconnect and Custom Match End Result right ?
    The Premium version has the bypass for the match limit which if you are a coin farmer thats great news for you. If not just use the normal version the choice is yours. Me personally love the game and the perfect timing and just on the basic not messed with the coin stuff myself. No more cooldown essentially on the premium version vs 15 game limit hour cooldown everytime on the basic.
    Last edited by MULISHA; 10-08-2020 at 09:09 AM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto91 View Post
    so the cheat can bypass 15 match discounted in 1 hours . so if i disconnect 16 matches in 1 hour i will get ban ?
    Premium version is a 75 game a day limit not the 15 hour cooldown.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Sergeant

Question

so can i win draft games with basic ??

No. Each feature is listed. Please read them so we don't keep answering the same questions sir.

Basic: FIFA 21 Basic - Cheat Information

Premium: FIFA 21 Premium - Cheat Information

/closed