Thanks Thanks:  6
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Freestyle2: Street Basketball

Sergeant
    this is actually a steam game. if you'd take notice there's a lot of people playing the game inside. its just no one is paying attention to provide the service. well, AJ has high standards in terms of providing the hacks for a certain game. basically just a basic hack for this game will be op already.

Sergeant
    2 years later and i'm still hoping for one. i got an old hack for this game. an old file without source code, i can provide it if a coder wants to look into it.

Freestyle2: Street Basketball
    yo can we make this a thing? fun azs game would be even funner cheating, atleast add basic shLt

Freestyle2: Street Basketball JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    If it is decided that we will support it a formal announcement will be made sir.

Private
    Make this a thing please!

Private
    Yes please

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJason View Post
    If it is decided that we will support it a formal announcement will be made sir.
    FS2 hacks still not available yet? come on seriously? this game has lots of players in it its too bad aim junkies still doesnt want to make it happen

i personally doesnt like 100% 3pt shots but DIY materials hacks would be nice like Gold Core and everything hacks im willing to pay 80 bucks for the hacks if possible

Freestyle2: Street Basketball Kronex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NightKing View Post
    FS2 hacks still not available yet? come on seriously? this game has lots of players in it its too bad aim junkies still doesnt want to make it happen

i personally doesnt like 100% 3pt shots but DIY materials hacks would be nice like Gold Core and everything hacks im willing to pay 80 bucks for the hacks if possible
    Hello

As Jason said If the game get enough recognition and support here, AJ will look into seeing if they will support it or not.

Regards Kronex

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronex View Post
    Hello

As Jason said If the game get enough recognition and support here, AJ will look into seeing if they will support it or not.

Regards Kronex
    well thats too bad i quess, not alot of FS players knows AJ for the momment according to my knowlage tho

Freestyle2: Street Basketball Kronex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NightKing View Post
    well thats too bad i quess, not alot of FS players knows AJ for the momment according to my knowlage tho
    I understand however, at the end of the day it will be down to AJ to decide if there is enough recolonisation for the game to be supported. Let's hope for the best

Regards Kronex