Game Name: Dota 2
Anti-Cheat:VAC
Online Statistics: 594,375 24-hour peak As of 12/13/2023

An example of how good a Dota cheat could be is looking at some examples of a lot of LOL (League of Legends) Cheats out there have some pretty useful features that are non-existent in the Dota cheating community (to my knowledge). Features include Auto-Dodging abilities and Last hitting, with some other useful awareness features and warnings. There are some decent Dota scripts already for awareness / simple hero scripts, but nothing to my knowledge that effectively uses movement to dodge abilities properly.

I think I heard awhile ago it was an idea in the works but maybe never was fully set into motion, I think there's obviously a big market aswell as not many providers if any for Dota 2 especially nothing I know of that involves features like mentioned above.

================================================

I also have a 2nd suggestion (not a game suggestion)

I mentioned in the shoutbox the other day but I'm hoping that The Finals gets updated to the released version and put up for a 1 month subscription. Hoping for that as the game has really taken off and is kinda a lot of fun, especially with cheats.