Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Game Suggestion -SoT

Question Game Suggestion -SoT

Name: Sea of Thieves (hear me out)
    Website: Sea of Thieves - Welcome to Sea of Thieves on Xbox One, Windows 10 and Steam
    Engine: UE4
    Genre: Action-Adventure / MORPG
    AntiCheat: ??? do they even have an anticheat, Rare doesnt care about the game enough lol
    Stats: Sea of Thieves - Steam Charts
    Video: https://streamable.com/a3m20t (my own clip ggez)

I know, I know. You guys have done it before and recently stopped but hear me out.
    AimJunkies was a top provider for (imo) the best INTERNAL cheat for SoT. No other cheat I've found works as good as yours did. e.g. other providers use an external method where the ESP wasnt always on point, the aimbot was weak and never really hit, and their cheats dont support 120fov. AimJunkies always kept it updated, never had an issue, never had a ban, Aim was insane, ESP was amazing and never faulted.
    Provider B, as previously mentioned, were often regarded as the go-to for the SoT cheat. and yet AJ was always 3 steps ahead. Since the cheat has been discontinued, ive been playing legit bc i refuse to use another provider lol its literal torture. AJ - rethink pls, consider it?

With love,
    GonnaBanYou :)

Not Going Too Happen.

/Closed
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map