Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garry's Mod Feedback

Private First Class

Garry's Mod Feedback

I enjoy it, the ESP is good and the menu has quality options. The only downside to the Cheat as a whole is the poor Aimbot options, it lacks a hard locking feature and it jitters around enemies far too much. If I'm standing perfectly still, it's fine. But if I move around along with the enemy I'm targeting, it goes wonky and loses its lock. I recommend this getting fixed ASAP along with the addition of a "hard lock" feature.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrasov View Post
    I enjoy it, the ESP is good and the menu has quality options. The only downside to the Cheat as a whole is the poor Aimbot options, it lacks a hard locking feature and it jitters around enemies far too much. If I'm standing perfectly still, it's fine. But if I move around along with the enemy I'm targeting, it goes wonky and loses its lock. I recommend this getting fixed ASAP along with the addition of a "hard lock" feature.
    I agree with this. For me when i lock onto someone it sometimes goes all over the place wich is weird. I'm gonna try and record it

Private
    I've mentioned this thread to the coder so he can look at it.

Chief Warrant Officer 2 Superseb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerek View Post
    I agree with this. For me when i lock onto someone it sometimes goes all over the place wich is weird. I'm gonna try and record it
    Not entirely certain what you mean. If you could get a video of it, it would be a great help!

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Superseb View Post
    Not entirely certain what you mean. If you could get a video of it, it would be a great help!
    Have you used an Aimbot other than your own before? A lot of them have smooth tracking and a hard-lock feature, your Aimbot desperately needs a hard-lock feature. I would upload a video of myself using another Aimbot for a separate game to demonstrate, but I doubt that's allowed. I'll get a package sometime this week if I can be bothered and record it for you.

Private First Class
    Alright, I've recorded a video about the Cheat. It's part review/part demonstration. Should I create a new Thread or post it here?

Garry's Mod Feedback
    Alright, I've recorded a video about the Cheat. It's part review/part demonstration. Should I create a new Thread or post it here?
    Post it on this thread.

Private First Class

@Superseb, enjoy. Throughout you can see the issues Gerek and I have brought up, I've also highlighted them in the video.

Lance Corporal

@Superseb, enjoy. Throughout you can see the issues Gerek and I have brought up, I've also highlighted them in the video.
    Good job dude, you made a pretty good video explaining the issues on the aimbot. Other than that the cheat's pretty good, regardless kudos to Superseb for making it. Also unsure if it's possible or not to improve the detection rate for custom playermodels, but it seems the aimbot can't really lock onto weeb models more than the other ones. ****ing anime fags.
    Only memes keep me alive.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandun View Post
    Good job dude, you made a pretty good video explaining the issues on the aimbot. Other than that the cheat's pretty good, regardless kudos to Superseb for making it. Also unsure if it's possible or not to improve the detection rate for custom playermodels, but it seems the aimbot can't really lock onto weeb models more than the other ones. ****ing anime fags.
    I think the skeletons are all the same, but it's just a bit ****y. Hopefully we'll get a reply to the Topic soon.