Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: We need a Maintenance Forum

Lance Corporal

We need a Maintenance Forum

Id like to make a suggestion. If a cheat goes down, we should have a "maintenence" forum and it should have details as to what will be "fixed, removed, or added". That way everyone would know instead of 100 people asking the same questions lol.

Master Sergeant
    This would be nice but we do have a status page that lets people know when the cheat is up or if it is still down.

Lance Corporal
    I know there is a status page, but its bland and straight to the point. People paying money for monthly subs are interested in knowing whats happening with the games they are playing you know? Something more in-depth would be nice.

Gunnery Sergeant
    Hello,

We do understand your concern, however sometimes it is impossible to give out what's wrong with the cheat as it is considered confidential. However, we do say it is being updated and I can assure you we always do our best to keep downtime to a minimal.

Regards

Lance Corporal
    but still.....a maintenance forum with things being added and removed couldn't be made?

Gunnery Sergeant
    Sometimes cheats are not brought down just to add/remove things. They are mostly brought down to run security checks and make sure they are not detected and working as they are supposed to. This is why we just state that it is being updated.

Gunnery Sergeant
    I guess this has been answered. Thank you for your suggestion and please feel most welcome to let us know if you have any more suggestions. After all, this is what keeps us thriving!

Regards